About Agape Table
Agape, meaning unconditional love, is committed to providing a community-based program, nourishing the body, mind, and spirit of our guests in a cost effective and financially responsible manner.
What we do
We provide a bagged meal for breakfast. The bagged breakfast contains soup, sandwich, pastry, fruit, and drink.
Who uses Agape Table?
Men, Women, Children, housed at risk, homeless, working, low income seniors, single parents, persons with disabilities, new comers and many more.
Our Beliefs and Values
Agape Table is an independent, charitable, non-profit organization established and maintained to help feed our city’s most vulnerable people.
- We believe in treating our guests with dignity, respect, compassion, and joy.
- We believe that our staff are at the heart of all we do. We are committed to paying a living wage and to treating our staff with grace and respect.
- We believe that our volunteers bring Agape Table to life. We are proud to provide meaningful opportunities to individuals and groups to make a difference in the community.
- We believe that our generous donors are the backbone of Agape Table. We are committed to sharing information about how charitable donations are used, and to using charitable dollars wisely.
- We believe that no organization can do everything on its own. Where appropriate, we are honoured to collaborate with other organizations in Winnipeg to meet the needs of our city’s most vulnerable citizens.
- We believe in fiscal responsibility and effective governance. Our Board of Directors takes its fiduciary responsibility seriously and recognizes that we can only offer current services – and explore future opportunities – when we operate effectively.
Board of Directors
Members at Large
Your contributions make lives better
Every $1 YOU donate puts $15 of food on Agape’s tables.